From Scotland to Paris:
The Season Two Journey of Outlander
Tuesday, April 05, 2016
566 LaGuardia Place, New York, NY 10012
The STARZ Original Series Outlander, based on Diana Gabaldon's international best-selling novels, spans romance, science fiction, history and adventure, and has captured the hearts and imaginations of television viewers around the world.
This season, Outlander moves from the Scottish Highlands to the French Court of Louis XV. You're invited to a behind-the-scenes event as cast and crew discuss the thrill of creating the magnificent world of 18th century Paris and Versailles, including the meticulous work of the costume and set departments.
In addition, Emmy Award-winning composer Bear McCreary will perform his new theme for this second-season adventure.
- Ronald D. Moore, Showrunner, Writer and Executive Producer
- Maril Davis, Executive Producer
- Terry Dresbach, Costume Designer
- Jon Gary Steele, Production Designer
- Caitriona Balfe, Claire Randall Fraser
- Sam Heughan, Jamie Fraser
- Tobias Menzies, Frank Randall/Jack Randall
Moderated by: CBS news correspondent Michelle Miller
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis with reservation; Admission is not guaranteed.